BOKER PLUS 01BO341 VOX F3 II
BOKER PLUS, SATIN FINISH CLIP POINT BLADE, MANUAL FOLDER WITH THUMB HOLE AND FRAME LOCK, TITANIUM AND CARBON FIBER HANDLE WITH TITANIUM POCKET CLIP.
Only 1 left in stock
Boker Plus F3 based on the design by Jesper Voxnæs appears to have struck a nerve. The incredible popularity of the knife speaks for itself. In an attempt to meet the huge demand and various preferences, Boker expanded the series by a smaller version and several scale options. A common feature on all models is the tough titanium framelock with steel front face, which locks the blade. The reversible clip and the spine element are also made from titanium. The Boker Plus F3 II CF, the compact version of the Boker Plus F3 CF, uses CPM-S-35VN powdered metal for the blade steel. Not only the reduced weight makes the carbon fiber front scales an attractive alternative. The special elegance of the material in combination with the lengthwise satin-finished blade give it an entirely unique appeal. The clip and spacer are blue-anodized.
Boker Plus F3 II CF represents an extremely versatile, and more importantly, a high-strength pocket knife for everyday carry, outdoor and tactical uses.
Type: Pocket Knife
Overall Length: 7.17 in
Blade Length: 2.99 in
Blade Thickness: 0.15 in
Weight: 3.49 oz
Designer: Jesper Voxnaes
Blade Material: CPM-S-35VN
Handle Material: Carbon Fibre
Opener: Thumb Hole
Lock Type: Framelock
Made in: Asia
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs