CASE 02800 TRAPPER
CASE TRAPPER, JIGGED BLUE BONE HANDLE, SLIP JOINT FOLDER, 2 POLISHED BLADES, SURGICAL STAINLESS
Only 1 left in stock
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
This Trapper is a part of the Blue Bone Family. There’s a reason we call some friends “true blue”. That is because we know we can always count on them, no matter what. The same can be said about our Blue Bone knives. Time and again, their stainless steel blades get the job done, and their classic blue handles look even better the longer you carry them. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
Clip and Spey blades
Rogers corn cob jigged Blue Bone handle with Case USA shield
Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
CASE 02800 TRAPPER