CJRB J1911ALC AGAVE GRAY
CJRB, STONE WASH FINISH D2 WHARNCLIFFE BLADE W/ ALUMINUM HANDLE SCALE, REVERSIBLE STAINLESS STEEL POCKET CLIP
Only 2 left in stock
The Agave flipper combines a versatile profile with attractive aesthetics for a knife you will want to carry and use. Its size and shape allow it to excel at everyday carry type utility tasks and to protect your life in a pinch. The contoured aluminum handle provides an ergonomic hold under multiple grips while the compact flipper rockets the blade out each and every time. Speaking of the blade, it’s a modified sheepsfoot design with a slight belly and a pointy tip for stabbing and puncturing holes. A small finger choil, reversible deep carry pocket clip, and lanyard hole are just icing on the cake at this price and we highly recommend you give the Agave a shot.
Stonewashed Wharncliffe blade made from D2 steel.
Flipper tab opener.
Aluminum handle scales.
Stainless steel liner lock.
Reversible tip-up pocket clip.
Blade Length 3.72’’(94.5mm)
Blade Thickness 0.13’’(3.2mm)
Blade Hardness HRC59-61
Blade Style Drop point
Blade Finish Stone Wash
Blade Grind Flat
Blade Material D2
Overall Length 8.5’’(215.9mm)
Closed Length 4.78’’(121.4mm)
Handle Material Aluminum
Lock Type Liner Lock
Clip Material Steel
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs