Out of stock
COLD STEEL 88DT DRAGONFLY TANTO
COLD STEEL MIRROR POLISHED FORGED CARBON STEEL BLADE, BLACK RAY SKIN AND TEAL SILK CORD WRAPPED HANDLE, IRON FITTINGS WITH BRASS COLLAR, BLACK LACQUER WOODEN SCABBARD
Out of stock
Many Japanese swords offered today are interpretive copies of antiquities from feudal Japan, and they were made for warriors of small stature who seldom rose above five and a half feet. As beautiful and skillfully designed as these swords are, they may not be perfectly suited for the modern warrior, who has grown to be a substantially taller and stronger version of his historical counterpart! With that in mind, Cold Steel has created the Dragonfly Series – a line of Japanese swords featuring thicker, wider and heavier blades. This beautiful O Tanto distinctive teal-green silk cord-wrap and black samé (ray skin) handles, complementing rich iron furniture with a dragonfly motif. Their deeply curved and hand polished 1060 steel blades terminate in a long “iris leaf” point for maximum cutting potential. Additionally, these swords come with two protective bags. A blue cotton travel bag and an intricately decorative display bag made from fine heavy silk brocade.
Weight: 22.3 oz.
Blade Length: 15″
Blade Steel: 1060 Carbon
Overall Length: 21″
Additional Features: Samé (Ray Skin) Handle with Teal Green Silk Braid Cord & Brass Menuki. Black Lacquered Wood Scabbard.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs