Out of stock
COLD STEEL CS-17DA KYOTO I
COLD STEEL, TANTO, SATIN FINISH, KRAY-EX HANDLE
Out of stock
As much as Cold Steel loves the massive cutting and piercing power of big, fixed blade knives, there is no denying that wearing one in plain sight will often draw unwanted attention or comments. Conversely, small fixed blades like the Kyoto knives seem to go unnoticed or, if they do draw attention, they almost always get a “pass” because of their small size and innocuous appearance. Available in traditional and reinforced point blade styles, they offer astounding cutting and thrusting potential that belies their modest stature.
The robustly stout blades have wide, full tangs that run the full length of the handle. They are coupled with stainless steel guards and super high traction Kray-Ex handles that are stylized to mimic the traditional look of cord wrapped Japanese sword handles. The slim, comfortable sheath is versatile and will accept a bead chain lanyard, or a Cold Steel C-Clip, so it can be carried in a variety of ways.
Blade Length: 3.25″
Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm
Overall Length: 6.625″
Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
Weight: 3.3 oz.
Handle: 3.375″ Long Kray-Ex
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs