COLD STEEL CS-22B BLACK TALON II PLAIN
COLD STEEL, SATIN FINISH HAWKBILL BLADE, LOCKBACK MECHANISM, G-10 HANDLE MATERIAL WITH REVERSIBLE POCKET CLIP.
Only 2 left in stock
A design collaboration between Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson and custom knife-maker Andrew Demko, the Black Talon II is a modern masterpiece! It’s sinuously curved, needle sharp blade still features the distinctive down-swept point and pronounced belly of the original, but with all new high end American S35VN super-steel and a re-designed tip for additional strength and durability. The textured premium G10 scales offer maximum retention and grip even in cold or wet conditions while still being kind on your clothing when drawn from the pocket.
The contrast between the deep black of the scales and the exquisite rich satin polished blade further emphasize the flair and style of this good-looking and elegant folder. Featuring our high performance Tri-Ad locking mechanism for added safety and strength, this thin, lightweight and eye-catching knife is sure to be the talking point of anyone’s collection!
Overall Length: 9.50″
Blade Length: 4.00″
Blade Thickness: 0.13″
Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
Blade Style: Hawkbill
Blade Grind: Chisel
Blade Color: Silver
Handle Color: Black
Handle Material: G-10
Clip Color: Silver
Clip Finish: Satin
Clip Position: Tip-up
Weight: 4.8 oz.
Made in Taiwan
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs