REMOTE PRESSURE SWITCH
Only 2 left in stock
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Specifications of the AER-01 Remote Switch
Remote Switch durable for over 100,000 activations.
Flashlight is activated by pressing any one of the four sensors.
Cable made from resilient PU material, 23cm in length when coiled, 80cm in length when expanded.
The tail cap is made from T6-grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish for durability and scratch resistance.
Side switch in tail cap capable of longtime 1A electric current passing, which works separately with the pressure pad switch.
Water-proof to IPX-8 standard
The tail cap is 25.4mm in diameter, 40mm in length. Works with Fenix TK15UE, TK09, PD35 TAC, PD35 V2.0, PD32, FD41, FD30 and UC35 V2.0 flashlights.
Pressure pad switch, cable and the tail cap weigh 53.2 grams total