Out of stock
KERSHAW 5150CF CARBON FIBER LUCHA
KERSHAW, BLACK WASH FINISH SPEAR POINT BLADE, BALI-SONG, CARBON FIBER/TITANIUM HANDLES, LATCHING LOCK.
Out of stock
Lighter, smoother, sharper – the Lucha flies to greater heights with carbon fiber and titanium. Kershaw’s skilled craftsmen carefully manufacture the Lucha in the USA with high-end materials. Not only does the blue titanium and carbon fiber dazzle audiences, but it’s also a full ounce lighter than the original. And the results are striking. Rolling the blade on dual KVT ball-bearings feels exceptionally smooth and floaty in the hand, and the carbon fiber handle slots help flippers keep a solid grip. The blade steel is upgraded, too. This Lucha’s spear point blade uses premium CPM 20CV. Kershaw went all out with this one. The Lucha – Carbon Fiber rises above to become a champion.
Made-in-the-USA butterfly knife; blue titanium handle with carbon fiber overlay
CPM 20CV steel provides superior blade hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance, top edge retention; “working” finish hides even more hard-use scratches than stonewashed
Rounded handle bevels let the Lucha roll smoothly in the hand; a full ounce lighter than the original Lucha.
Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping; rounded latch never catches as you flip.
Blade Style Spear Point, single edge
Blade Edge Plain
Opening Action Manual dual KVT ball bearings
Lock Type Latch
Handle Color Blue & BlackWash™
Hardware Black-oxide steel pivots, black-oxide steel tube spacer, black-oxide steel screws
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs