PERRIN/JANICH MKF2 CONFUSION
GREY FINISH WHARNCLIFFE BLADE, SHELETONIZED HANDLE, W/KYDEX SHEATH
Only 1 left in stock
440C version of the CONFUSION model designed by Michael Janich and Fred Perrin.
Ultra-ergonomic knife, one-piece, easy to carry, can be handled in different ways. The handle includes holes to add a paracord (included).
440C steel blade, 6mm thick.
Total length 133mm, cutting edge length 63mm.
Supplied with a hard kydex sheath.
First run edition 600 numbered pieces
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs