Out of stock
STATION 9 #5 THE SCORPION
STATION 9, DARK STONEWASH FINISH DOUBLE EDGED BLADE, SERRATED TOP EDGE, G10 HANDLE, WITH KYDEX SHEATH
Out of stock
The No.5 is a popular design worldwide. Created in the nineties by the French knife maker and combat specialist Fred Perrin, this compact personal protection tool, in its original format, is often carried as a neck knife.
The knife is built around a single index finger hole, serving a few combat driven functions such as being able to not loose the knife if for some reason the user must open his hands. Also, the hole is a formidable guard to protect the hand during defensive or offensive use.
We gave our No.5 a short G10 handle with finger grooves to maximize retention during combat. The VG-10 blade comes with a serrated swedge. This blade design is optimal for personal protection since it can be used for stabbing and slashing using forward and reverse grip variations.
Overall Length: 6 1/2 Inches
Blade Length: 3 1/4 Inches
Weight: 2.8 oz
Type: Fixed Blade / Full Tang
Finish: Dark Stonewash
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs