STATION 9 #6 G10 PUSH
STATION 9, G-10 PUSH DAGGER, NON-METALLIC, NON-METALLIC KYDEX SHEATH
Only 1 left in stock
The first Push Daggers most likely come from India with the infamous “Katar”, dating from the 18th century.
Push Daggers are also found on the frontier during the gold rush, on the belts of prospectors, poker players and prostitutes.
Since then, it has seen combat in every conflict such as WW1, WW2 and the Vietnam war.
From an anatomic stand point, Push Daggers, with their T-Handle, make for an exceptionally strong grip. It is an ideal self defense tool, easily concealed and comfortably carried close to the body or at the ankle.
Our No.6 is made out of a solid slab of G10, making this Push Dagger extremely light weight but tough. It is also water and sweat immune, ideal for environments like the gym, where carrying metal weapons can be difficult.
Most of all, it is a non magnetic close to the body weapon for non permissive environments. To stay coherent with all those attributes, our No.5 comes with a sewn Kydex sheath, also fully non magnetic.
Overall Length: 5 Inches
Blade Length: 3 Inches
Thickness: 6 mm
Weight: 1.2 oz With Sheath
Type: Fixed Blade / Full Tang
Finish: Black Polished
Sheath: Sown Kydex
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs