ZERO TOLERANCE 95BW
ZERO TOLERANCE BLACK WASHED HARPOON STYLE BLADE, MANUAL OPEN FLIPPER, FRAME LOCK, BLACK WASHED TITANIUM HANDLE W/CLIP
Only 1 left in stock
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
The Zero Tolerance 0095BW offers a dramatic look and top performance. This ZT Original design has a harpoon-style blade paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers for a secure, comfortable grip. Opens with a flipper and our KVT ball-bearing system quickly and easily—even in work gloves. A decorative, two-toned pivot and BlackWash™ finish complete the look of this solid handful of precision.
Features: Made in the USA.
CPM S35VN blade steel is rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides for a sharp, long-lasting edge, toughness and resistance to edge chipping, plus excellent wear resistance
All-titanium handle has wide chamfers for a comfortable, solid, and very secure grip.
Oversized decorative pivot is two-toned; black hardware and BlackWash™ finish; BlackWash hides use scratches, unifies the look of the pocketknife
KVT ball-bearing opening system.
Blade Steel: CPM S35VN Blade Finish: Tungsten DLC BlackWash
Handle Material: Titanium, BlackWash finish Blade Length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm) Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
Overall Length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm) Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
Action: Flipper/KVT Ball-bearing Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
Locking Mechanism: Titanium frame lock Decorative pivot hardware
ZERO TOLERANCE 95BW